Monday, March 24, 2008

Back to Zero, Restarting...

After spending the long weekend laughing and being with friends and family that mean a lot to me, I realize that it's simple to be happy again, even if it's momentarily. So why am I still dwelling on the past? Why am I still haunted by someone who doesn't even care for me anymore? I do not deserve these negative feelings. I deserve better.

So I look at where I am now and what I need is to restart my life. I need to reset. Let's go back to zero. Zero is where simplicity starts. No more thinking about how I hurt, no more tears, no more moping around thinking there's no one in this world caring enough. Time to enjoy everything else in life, and perhaps at the right time, everything will fall into place.

Time to go out and make new friends and reach out for those friends who I haven't seen in a long time. Time to go out and have fun, enjoy the great outdoors now that the weather is not all gloomy and rainy. Time to say goodbye to the sad memories and move on 'cause if I don't, I think I will keep falling into a deep dark hole that I can manage to come out of. By then, I would have ignored a lot of important people and wasted a lot of precious time...

So let's move on with life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home