Friday, September 02, 2005

About Warm deal? Hot deal?

Listening to: the humming of my computer...yes, it's loud...need new computer...
Thinking about: when to eat..I'm hungry!

So I'm looking into Las Vegas or New York as a little 3-4 day getaway, but New York doesn't seem feasible. Airfares are at least $100-200 more and hotel is even more costlier. But oh how I would love to skate on the Rockefellar ice rink and look at the giant Christmas tree. I guess LV will do. Las Vegas seems reasonable as of now, but cheaper to fly from Bellingham. I've estimated $460CDN per person based on 4 person occupation at hotel, which includes airfare, transportation to/from Bellingham, and hotel nights in LV. Hope people are able to book..I wouldn't mind going but gotta double check with my boss the dates I get off =p So that's my warm deal I guess...hotels are pretty cheap if you do price comparison and book directly from the hotel.

My hot deal of the day are the 3 previously viewed DVDs I purchased at Rogers Video. I bought The Aviator (a 2-disc collector's edition), In Good Company, and Beyond The Sea, $8 each!! (3 for $24 deal!). They also had Meet The Fockers, Assault on Precinct 13, Are We There Yet?, as soom of the other ones included on the deal (but has to be the $9.99 previously viewed ones). Hmm, maybe I should take a look at some other Rogers Videos to see what other cheap ones I can get...waiting for Crash to come on sale for previously viewed DVDs...I've been waiting to watch that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I borrow In Good Company when you're finished? I've wanted to watch it for a while now, but never got the chance.

12:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home