Thursday, September 01, 2005

Another Year Older...

Listening to: QMFM - playing some song I thought I knew but forgot the title or singer =p
Thinking about: what to do this weekend...

So I'm another year older. It's been late a couple of days, but Happy Bday to me! As I hit 23, I look back on some of my earlier years (boy, do I sound old). At my birthday dinner (which was at Tropika this year), I was surrounded by my friends and my sister chatting about me (my partying days, what I got for presents, etc). It was great to see everyone out. The highlight would've been James hiding my present inside a box of Fruit Loops...he said my expression was priceless =p I didn't know if I was to cry, laugh, or what!

Went to Todai on Tuesday after a day of shopping in Burlington and Seattle Premium Outlet. Bought myself a pair of pants and a burgandy cardigan at BR. Ate myself to death at Todai...Next time I'm gonna try Eat Factory. Todai didn't have the lobster on weeknights, so be warned if you do go not to expect lobster on weekdays, but since me as the bday girl gets it for free, I didn't care if it was all just fish, shrimp, mussels, and crab. I don't think I'll want seafood anytime soon =p

I think next year I'll just stay here and enjoy a dayoff without the rush rush that we did for our daytrip. Although it was fun to shop at Tulalip..I want to go again and hope that Puma outlet has some other shoes! Want new Puma shoes!!

As me and UnckeyMonkle (she doesn't want her name released) were chatting about trips, I thought it would be nice to go to Las Vegas for Christmas, or even New York. But money is a factor and not everyone has the days off, so we'll see. I think Las Vegas would be fun, wouldn't you? Anybody who has hot travel deals, please let me know!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:24 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... i've been named in your blog. It's so strange. hahaha.. Happy b-day.

9:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home