Wednesday, March 30, 2005

For a New Job...

Listening to: Gilmore Girls playing on my TV...it's snowing in this episode!
Thinking of: how long it'll take me to finish this congee since I'm typing away on this blog...

I need a new job soon! Not that there's anything that bad with my current job, but I'd love a higher paying, more challenging job...I have about 4-5 jobs I want to apply for but feel lazy...I know I have to submit my applications soon...

Anybody know of anyone wanting to hire an event planner?? Hehe...would love something exciting in that industry..planning parties is FUN!

I think if I can't find a new job by the summer time, I'm hoping to use the time to volunteer and increase my event planning experience...parties galore!!

Speaking of partying and fun...to those who are interested: www.vact.ca

Sex in Vancouver ... Undressed (April 3, 10-12 @ The Roundhouse)
See Episodes 1 & 2 one last time!
A special return engagement of Vancouver Asian Canadian Theatre’s popular continuing series of plays that has sold-out audiences laughing, crying, lusting and cheering for 4 hot Asian girlfriends ... and the hopeless men in their lives.
Why is Elizabeth crashing her ex-fiancé’s wedding?
Who’s in bed with Tess and her husband?
Who keeps calling Jenna’s boyfriend?
What’s Shari doing in the women’s washroom?

I'll be helping as a stage hand and ticket seller for the shows...the shows are hilarious! I watched them in the past two years and can't wait til the 3rd episode..for those who haven't seen it, come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home