Tuesday, March 08, 2005

@ Work...

Listening to: No Scrubs by TLC on Z95...
Thinking about: When lunch will be...

Daydreaming about...this blog! Previously, I owned other weblogs, but I thought I would start up a new one, change it to a different format. Even though this will probably end up being me ranting and raving as usual, I thought I'd invest some time into making a nicer looking and regular updating weblog = http://daydreamforeverblue.blogspot.com .

@ Work it's slow, so I'm daydreaming about a weekend trip to Whistler. Looking up accomodation prices, perhaps maybe a weekend trip is out of my budget...although it would be fun, but might have to settle for a day trip. Anyone wanna come join me?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

free is good...

12:36 p.m.  
Blogger PakG1 said...

I'd totally go...

10:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home